I have had 5 wonderful days. Believe it or not, I had 5 free days that I also felt well. Usually, I will have free days and then feel like crap and not get any thing done that I wanted to. Not so for the last few days.
I made Jennifer a bag for her birthday, hats for the boys, 2 pillowcases, went shopping for clothes and made it to Target and the grocery store. Now this may not seem like a lot to some people but for me it was great.
Coldwater Creek had a marvelous sale this weekend. Not only was everything 70% off but they tacked on 25% more. Greg had gotten me a leather coat for my birthday. It was marked down, the nice ladies at CC gave me the discount. I walked out of there with 2 jackets, a iron free shirt, skirt, pair of pants and a belt for the low low price of about $25. Can't beat it. Yeah, some pants that fit. For those of you who don't know I have lost 11.5# with Weightwatchers. I plan on losing an additonal 10-15 more pounds. Cheer for me, please. I have hit a plateau.
Going with Greg to Las Vegas this weekend. He has to be there for a conference so we are going in a few days earlier. Be gone from Friday until the following Wed.
If you have been reading my sisters blog you know about all the stuff going on with my mother. Her husband is toxic for her. I feel so helpless not being able to help her. She thinks because he takes care of making coffee, breakfast and such that he loves her. Well he is "loving" her into an early grave. Her blood sugar is out of control, she has very little medicine-that he helps himself to, it's a mess. Please pray that God will do something. She won't allow anyone to really help her. Her idea of help is to deposit money into her account. Which David promptly drains for who knows what. Last I knew she was behind on her house payments by at least 2 months that we know of. I'll stop my rant.
3 comments:
I'm sorry Grandma is being so hard to work with - so stressful for you kids. I love you!
Glad you've been feeling so good lately!
Hurrah, hurrah! Getting past those plateaus is tough. You can do eet!
Sorry Grandma continues to cause you headaches.
Good Luck on your diet. Thanks for all your support regarding mom. Enjoy your trip to Vegas! YEA!
Post a Comment