Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The day before,the day before Thanksgiving

Just when I think I have everything I need for my Thanksgiving cooking and baking something else pops up. For the record, here is what we are having for turkey day.
Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, gravy, green beans (no not the casserole kind), rolls and asst olives and pickles. For dessert you can choose from custard pie, pumpkin pie and apple/cranberry/walnut pie. I made a wonderful coconut creme pie the other night. Best yet. I actually made the crust out of coconut. Very yummy.

I have decided to start writing down some of my recipes so: one when I get old I can look at it and two so someday my girls will have them. So on that note, yes I wrote down the coconut pie recipe.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Becky said...

The coconut cream pie sounds delicious. Maybe we could make it again at Christmas?