Monday, October 25, 2010

Dieting

Okay, so after my trip to NM with Jennifer and the boys, I went on Weight Watchers. The first 6 weeks went pretty good, the next4 were ok and now I just want to eat everything in sight. Putting on weight is way more fun than taking it off. However, I have lost 11.2#. That .2 is really important to someone on a diet-or shall I say life style change. As if that makes it better, hooey, let's just call it what it is, a diet.

Had someone come by to give me an estimate to recover a chair and ottoman. Is sounds like it would be cheaper just to buy the chair. The issue is I want a red chair-not a lot of those in the furniture stores. We'll see.

Had a new roof put on last week. Nice guys, but they moved the dish and now we have no TV. I forgot to call on Friday so no TV all weekend, but I don't watch it that much anyway, so I forgot several times, finally just put it on my list. Frankly with the exception of a few shows, I could do with out.

No comments: