Saturday, June 7, 2008

What a fun day

So today is Saturday. One of my most favorite days. Usually it is a day that Greg and I do basically whatever we want to. Greg went and worked out bright and early this morning-makes me feel like a slug sometimes-then came and woke me up with shining eyes and coffee. "Get up, get up" he said. "There are garage sales ALL over this morning. Let's go." I drug my bleary self out of bed-knowing once I got started I would feel better-and took off with my honey. We had so much fun, buying junk we didn't need-but thought we did, getting all kinds of produce from the farmers market-the popcorn lady WAS NOT there even tho she told us she was there "every week", had lunch and sat all afternoon in the movies.

Iron Man was a good movie, and wait for the video for Indiana Jones. I can't believe we sat and watched 2 movies in a row.

Came home and had a wonderful "summer supper". Fresh green beans, grilled summer squash and cold chicken.

Called the Thomas household yesterday. They are all sick.:(. I wish I were there to take care of them. Tucker and Ryan had been sick earlier so Jenn figured it was a matter of time.

Becky and Brad are on there way to CA today.

I still wish I could say "Beam me up, Scotty."

All in all a wonderful day. Yeah, me.

No comments: