Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oklahoma and home

Wow what a whirlwind trip. Got back from OK Thursday the 19th. My flight was delayed all the way, but no biggie. I ended up home a couple of hours later than I thought, but got a Wonderful massage from a gentleman in the Tulsa airport. If I hadn't been delayed, I wouldn't have had the time for it. They had a massage station set up right across from my gate. Really relaxed my shoulders. Not the same as at home, but it really helped.

I went on strike when I got home. I didn't cook, clean, pay bills, go through the mail-nothing until Monday. Of course by that time Greg didn't have any clean underwear, poor man. He was down to his last pair.

So, Monday dawned and I am still trying to get caught up. Decided to take a break from the bills and write awhile.

What a great bunch of folks live in OK. I was able to visit with all the brothers and wives. Stayed the first 3 nights at Howard and Alecya's, which is where I was supposed to be, but the bed at their house was not kind to me. So,....I slept at George and Wendy's and went in the early afternoon to H & A's to help. It worked out really well. Abby-Howard's oldest girl, couldn't say my name-so I am Seesa.

I got to know G & W and their kids. Awesome kids. Played Hero with Caleb, which is just a shorter version of Horse. I think we ended up tided at the end. It was really fun playing basketball.

Then one day Howard and Alecya weren't home, so we picked wild blackberries all the way home. Got over 6 cups-George made us a cobbler that night that was delicious .

G & W rescued a little puppy from the dump. Moca is her name, what a sweet puppy.

I could go on and on about my trip, but won't, suffice to say, it was a grand success!!!

No comments: