So, I just got finished reading a friends blog. She is awesome. Her blog is lifeonpurpose@blogspot.com. I am afraid right now, my blog is just random thoughts. Since I have never really put my thoughts to "paper" before.
Greg is finally coming home tonight. He has been gone a lot this month. 14 days actually. He has got to be exhausted. I have really missed him. I hope that his travel is better in June. Until he gets a person replaced for the east coast, I am afraid it may be this way all summer. I hope not.
I am supposed to go to OK next month to help out my brother and his wife. They are having a new baby.It has presented breech, so the dr. is doing a C-section. Alyeca didn't have to do that with Abby, so she is really going to need the help. It is just really hard to "get up" about going since I haven't seen Greg much. Maybe I can go at the same time he has to travel. We are going to talk about it this evening or tomorrow.
1 comment:
I can show you how to include a link to your friend's blog on your blog - if you want me to.
Post a Comment