Monday, May 19, 2008

Video games

So, Becky left her Wii here for me to play with. I had "used" her while she was here to learn about Mario. She left behind Zelda today. Oh, my, gosh, 3 1/2 hours later I finally quit. I didn't realize how addicting these games could be. I was thinking about buying a Wii, now I am not so sure......I wouldn't get any thing done-well, at least for a little while until the novelty wore off. My mom used to play with Jenn and Becky when they were little. What Fun!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Trust me - you'll play ALOT for the first few weeks, but it tapers off eventually. Have fun with it!

Jube said...

Yeah, until you get a new game/toy. Our Wii usage increased dramatically with the purchase of MarioKart. I expect it'll do the same when we get the balance board.