Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Flower, Gardeing and Mulch

Wow, do I have a lot of garden space. Just finished the front bed-the one with the tree in it-it took 3 flats for flowers, count them 108 little bitty plants. Becky planted the majority-60-of the little burgers. It's going to take 6 cu ft of mulch. Didn't get that all finished-still have to put on one bag.

That doesn't count all the other beds in the front. Without Becca this year, I don't know, it would have been a front yard of weeds. She sure was a help.

Talked with Jenn most of the afternoon. I so enjoy talking with her. It's nice to have the time to talk. We didn't have a lot of just time to talk when she was in college.

Can't decide weather or not to go to the library. I am kinda pooped, but I don't really have any thing good to read. I have been reading a series about a family in England that started in the late 1400's called the Morelands. I am up to the 16th book, and locomotives have just been introduced. Also I want to get some more of Phillipa Gregory books.

No comments: