Becky left yesterday. She had been here for a long/short time. I couldn't believe it when she said it was time to go to Champaign. It seemed as thou she had been here just a few days instead of 10 or so. It is always that way after my girls leave. Too bad we don't have the technology to "beam me up"so I could see them when ever I wanted.
Making a shirt for Tucker. The parts are soooo small. After much angst over the collar, I finally decided this is not for a fashion show and he will not care if the collar doesn't look out of the store. Bigger collars are much easier. The next shirt I make will be much easier. Don't have much experience making little boys clothes.
My sister in law Alec ya is having a c-section on June 6-I will be going on June 11 to help her out. She doesn't really have any female persons around to help her. She and her mother are not very close and she has no sisters. My other sister in law Wendy, I am sure will keep Abby-the first daugher-when Aylecya is in hospital, but she has 3 children of her own to corral.
Howard is taking paternal leave and will be off for a month, but "bless his heart" he doesn't really "do" the house stuff very well. I figure he can take care of Abby until I get up in the morning and then I can go the cooking and cleaning a such while Alecya takes care of the the new baby. It is a girl by the way. Alecya is such a wonderful lady. So hospitable , if I can just keep her taking care of the baby and not worrying about me. She and I have talked about it, so, I hope she can relax and worry. I will be there for 8 days.
I am so looking forward to July when I get to see Jenn, Ryan and Tucker. We are meeting up in Vancouver for a vacation together. Ryan's mom, Jo, is letting us stay at her house while we are there. Jo and Mike are great people. Jenn tells me there is an awesome rose garden she wants to show me. I can hardy wait.
Greg is in serious training for his climbs.I added up the total pounds of one of his workouts on just 3 parts of his legs the other day. He had lifted over 13 tons. Wow. In July, he will be climbing Mt.Olympus. In September is will be Mt Rainer. These are some serious climbs.There is a part of me that worries, but he is not one to take stupid risks, so I will just pray God keeps His hand on he and Peggy. She is also climbing Mt. Olympus.
1 comment:
I miss you too Mom!
Post a Comment