Friday, May 7, 2010

Just another Friday

Bridget is here for the summer. Greg has been gone this week, so she and I have had a lot of fun. She already has a full-time summer job at J. Alexanders. For those of you who don't know, that is one of my favorite all time restaurants. They have the best carrot cake.

One year for my birthday we were going to go, but I got sick, so Greg said he would go down and get me a piece of cake. He got there, and they told him that they do not do take out. "Okay, says he, give me a beer and a piece of cake" After finishing his beer, he told the bartender he was too full for the cake would they please wrap it to go. That's one of the things I love about him, always thinking.

Got to take to Jenn and the babies on Sykpe last night. What fun that is. It is so nice to see every one's faces. Tucker gave me kisses and read me books. Finley wasn't sure what was going on. When I acted like I was tickling Tucker, Jenn tickled him, when I was kissing Finley she kissed him. I really liked that. Thanks Jennifer.

Making a sinful carrot cake for the shop tomorrow. It is the 10th year Klassy Katz has been in business. Yeah for Toni. The recipe I use has walnuts, carrots and pineapple. It is so delicious. Tell Ryan I will try to make him one some day.

My mother as usual will not take her meds for high blood pressure and she refuses to acknowledge her blood sugar issues. She is about to drive my poor sister, Denise, crazy. Pray for them both. Denise had her biopsy yesterday. She will get the results sometime next week.

No comments: