As most of my family knows, I collected bears of all shapes and sizes for quite a number of years. For the last few years they have not been on display. We are in the process of cleaning out the back bedroom and there were my bears.
A gentleman at a local hospital has a Bear Shop that has donated bears that they give to the children in the hospital.
So, as painful as it was for me, I went through my bears and sorted them out. I kept about 20 of them and the rest will go to the kids. All the special bears-the ones my kids gave to me for Mother's Day, birthdays, etc. -are staying with me.
Three of the very large bears are going to Tucker and Finley for their enjoyment.
Some made me smile, some made me cry. There were a lot of memories tied up in that big bag of bears.
Thanks to everyone that has given me a bear over the years. They have made me happy.
1 comment:
Glad to see the bears are going to good homes.
Post a Comment