Monday, August 24, 2009

Home again

Just got back from Jenn and Ryan's house. It is so much fun to be a Neena. Tucker and I had a blast, plus I think Jennifer got a break. I hope so.

I am making a wedding cake for a friend's daughter. It has been awhile since I picked up a decorator's tube, so pray for me.:) What she wants is actually fairly simple, some times those are the hardest because they are so simple any and all flaws show up. No edging, roping, or roses to hide the mistakes. Fortunately she is covering most of it with fresh flowers. We laughed when I told her to have some larger flowers in case I have something I needed covered up.

Becky will be here soon. I haven't seen her in awhile so am very excited.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm excited too!

Becky said...

You should put up a picture of the wedding cake!

ldupbeat said...

You are sooo very talented my sweet sister!