Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August

Nothing like waiting 2 months to blog again. After we got back from Ireland, life hit us hard and fast. I went right back into teaching. Then Jennifer and Tucker came, we had a great time with them. Neena do it. And Neena did, happily.

After they left, I got sick, better, sick, better, sick, and better. Now I am better and am at Jenn's house. She is so cute pregnant. She doesn't think so right now, but I do. Tucker and Neena have been having fun. I got to watch him on Sat and part of Sun while Jenn and Ryan went to a wedding.

Greg got up and down the Grand Tenton. I haven't had a lot of time to talk to him yet, but it sounds good.

Ryan's dad had to have a heart cauterization on Monday and the results weren't good. He has to have open heart surgery on Wednesday. All of you out there that pray, start praying for him right now. Pray for health and guidance for the doctors and good recovery for Frank.

We are going to Sesame Place this afternoon. It is a water park. More later.

No comments: