I just want my kids to be closer. As you well know, I just spent some time in southern CA with Becky and Brad. It makes me miss her even more. Last fall after spending a month at Jenn's house, I thought I would never get over being "homesick" for her and her family. Please just beam me up Scotty.
If you haven't noticed, Memphis is in the middle of a hot heat wave. Of course, we are always hot but not this early and not this long. As my beloved so often says -there are 3 parts of the day to Memphis, humid, hot and muggy. Of course, sometimes you get hot, muggy and humid. Just depends on which part of the day it rains, but we haven't had any rain since we got back from CA.
Not doing a whole lot right now. Working more than my fair share of hours this summer because 2 of our ladies have very sick husbands right now and are unable to work. Please pray for Charles Gibson and Mr. Jasper. They both are in need of prayer. One has lung cancer and the other stomach cancer. Charles has been well his whole life until he had a mild stroke and while he was at the hospital they found something on his lungs.
No comments:
Post a Comment