Monday, April 13, 2009

Back from Oklahoma

Got back from the annual Easter trip to Ok to see my brothers and Dad. I got to see my Aunt Darlene, who I haven't seen in about 40-yes that is correct-4o years. She keep going on and on about how much I had changed. Well, it has been awhile. She is really sweet and lives in California. She is my fathers sister. They are the only 2 left out of 5.

George and Wendy, Howard and Alicya, and Stan are all doing well. As usual, they rolled out the red carpet for us. George and Wendy had a big dinner on Sat evening with white chicken enchiladas, I will post the recipe when I get it. It is really easy and way good.

Sunday evening was a cook out at Howard's with summer food-hamburgers hot dogs, potato salad, beans and such.

Stephen didn't come to any of the events, so Monday I went to his house. I figure if he won't come to see me then I would go and see him. It was okay.

1 comment:

ldupbeat said...

It is nice to see you had a great Easter. Wish I could have been there, perhaps someday :)