It has been 4 months and 4 days since my last blog. I tried to keep it going, but life got in the way. I feel like I should be in a 12 step program for my blog. HA
Anyway, doing good. Finally got Tuckers quilt top done. It will go to the quilters tomorrow. They tell me it will be 3-4 weeks before it is done.Then I have to put the binding on it, before sending it away to the Thomas clan. It is definitely a child's quilt-makes you smile. A happy quilt-green, yellow, orange, frogs and bumble bees. I am working on his curtains this week. Since we are going to see the kids this weekend, I hope to have them ready to send back home with them.
St. Pat's day is tomorrow, but we are celebrating today. Greg is taking over the cooking this year. I normally do corn beef and cabbage with red potatoes, but this year we are going for the leg of lamb. This should be interesting-I have never had leg of lamb before-lamb chops yes, but not the leg. Fresh green beans, red potatoes, fresh wheat bread, salad with greens and fried cabbage. Ben and Angel are coming over for dinner-so there shouldn't be an army's worth of food left to eat.
1 comment:
Hi Momma,
Glad to see you're back! Can't wait to see you next weekend!
Post a Comment