I didn't know what to title this page, so....Let's see what has happened since I last posted. I went to NJ to babysit Tucker for the day. What fun that was. He is such a happy kid. Jenn and Ryan are doing such a wonderful job.
I got a project done for Becky, finally, should have it in the mail this week.
Really felt bad on Friday and Sat. I am feeling better today.
It is beautiful here today. We had planted pansies a couple of weeks are ago, their little faces are shining today. In our back flower beds, the ones Greg built on the deck, we planted 150 daffodils.That should be gorgeous next spring. I'll put flowers on my blog then.
I quit Coldwater Creek. We just couldn't get our schedules together. They told me if I ever change my mind to be sure and come back.
I will be working at Klassy Katz, starting sometime next month. I am really excited about it. In addition, to being able to help them, I plan on learning a lot about quilting and such. So, here is my schedule. I will work one day a week at Klassy with one Sat per month, work on Fridays at Hancocks, and teach. Right now, I only have 4 students taking private lessons. I have one more class to teach at Klassy before the end of the year.
So why when someone is half black and half white, they are considered black? Wouldn't saying they are bi-racial be less dividing? Actually if we were all truthful, we are all bi-racial. I really know very few people whose lineage is such that they can claim being all one race. Why do we insist on the whole race thing? Why can't we just be people?
No comments:
Post a Comment