Friday, October 10, 2008

Yes I am still alive

Yes, I am still alive and living and loving my life. Most of you already know what has been going on in my life, so I will just start anew.

Tomorrow, I am off to New Jersey to visit and to babysit my grandson. Yeah!

I have lots of sewing students right now and several group classes going on. Most of my students tend to be my daughters ages, which is great for me. I get to "reconnect" with a younger group of people and hear their views and such.

Working on a Halloween outfit for Tucker. He is going to be a monkey this year. I am sure Jenn will publish photos when it is done and on his little body. Had a heck of a time trying to find the fur that will trim his face. But I think when it is all done he will as usual look very cute.

Been playing phone tag with Becky. The time difference is a real bummer. She appears to be covered up in school at the moment. I really want to see her.It has been a long time.

Greg is getting geared up for his "season" next year. The Grand Tetons are on his list.

We are going to try and go camping this fall some where close by. I want to be able to hike. When we were in Washington this year, I hiked into some falls with Greg and so enjoyed it. As long as we can rest along the way I think I should be fine.

So long, promise it won't be so long next time.

No comments: