Monday, July 14, 2008

Back around

The nephews are home and gone. What nice young men they are. I forget how much energy 2 young boys are. If we could harness that kind of energy we would not longer have gas problems.

We did the whirlwind tour while they were here. Since they live in the country, they couldn't get over how close everything was. Fireworks, Hulk movie, zoo, hike in Shelby Farms, Mud Island with downtown, swimming, computer games, Sponge Bob, lots of food, watermelon..... I think they had a good time.

I went to the acupuncturist last week, it was very relaxing. She put in about 30 needles in my back and legs with a couple in my head and hands. The only ones that I really felt was in the top of my head and in my knee and really those quit after a few seconds. I think this is going to do me some good. I was a bit sore the next day, kinda of I had worked out-now there is a concept I haven't had in awhile, but is a goal.

Greg is off to his mountain this week. He woke up this morning around 4:30. The tour starts on Wed. I am very excited for him. On the backside of his trip, I am coming in. We are going to explore the area for a few days . After that we get to see Jennifer, Ryan, Tucker, Jo and Mike for another fun filled few days. For those of you who don't know-Jo is Ryan's mom and Mike is her husband. They have graciously offered their home to us for the days we are going to be there. I like them very much. I am so looking forward to seeing my daughter and her family. It has been May since I have seen them. God has certainly blessed us. When I think of all the people who don't get to see their kids as often as I do, my heart hurts for them. Not everyone can afford airline tickets.

I can tell I haven't done any writing in awhile.

That's all folks:)

No comments: