Thursday, July 19, 2007

Busy days

So, Monday and Tuesdays were not very good days, but I have recovered. Chris came over on Tuesday and helped me pick up, and straighted up the house. Oh, it is good to have a sister right here in town with me. I lived for so many years w/o family around. I told her if we ever were to move she had to go with us. Her response-for sure, to you really think I am living in Memphis for the town. :)

Greg is gone this evening, so I think I am going to sew. I have redone the master bedroom linens. They are creme and light green, thinking about doing a chocolate brown as a accent. I had to purchase the curtains-boy are they expensive-but I am making several panels to go with them. I paid less for the fabric for 4 panels than I did for 1 curtain. Oh, well, they had to match the comforter. In addition, I am going to make a slip cover for the chair in the room.

Getting ready for Jenn, Ryan, and the baby. I can hardly wait to see them all. Ordered a new frame for the guest bedroom. When I bought the bed I thought we had a queen mattress set at home, well we didn't it was a full-so the frame I got with the bed is the wrong size.

Chris and I bought a new mattress set for her house. She gave her old-4 months old-set to Ben and Angel. The set they were sleeping was not fit for dogs. So they have a nice set and Chris has a pillow top for when Mom comes down.

Bye-gone to sew.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Can't wait to see the new decorations in the bedroom! I bet it looks great.
Love,
Becky